The “Querdenken” movement has called for more rallies to be held in several cities in the coming days, specifically 14 and 15 November, in protest against the health restrictions imposed by the government. The demonstrations are scheduled at the following times and places:
- Regensburg, march from Friedenstrasse to Dultplatz from 11:00 local time;
- Frankfurt, march from Kaiserstrasse to Goetheplatz between 12:00 and 14:30 local time;
- Bochum, rally at Schauspielhaus between 13:30 and 15:30 local time;
- Karlsruhe, rally on Schlossplatz between 14:00 and 17:30 local time;
- Düsseldorf, rally on Corneliusplatz between 15:00 and 19:00 local time.
- Düsseldorf, march from Rheinwiesen to the city centre between 15:00 and 19:00 local time.
Security reinforcements should be expected, while demonstrations are also likely in additional cities.
It is advisable to keep well away from all mob movements. We remind you that incidents had broken out during a past rally staged by the movement in Leipzig 7 November (see our warnings).
The protests could continue in the weeks to come. Full details on the demonstrations are available here.